We served you by providing surgical/ medicine/ orthopedic/ rehabilitation etc products, now its your turn to serve the needy. After using any of our products (which I am sure you would not like to use again in your life) with our help you can donate the same to a person in need. So if you are our client/ buyer/ wholesaler/ retailer/ importer/ distributor or even a random person, you can help us help the needy by sending us any Healthcare related product which is of no use for you & we will make sure it reaches to a person who is in desperate need for the same & can't afford to buy it.
Send in your Donations to : Jindal Medi Surge (5A/5, Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi -110002, India. Ph: +91 11 43541982)
PLEASE NOTE -
- No Cash/ Cheque/ Draft or any other monetary donation will be accepted & will be returned.
- Only Items related to healthcare will be accepted for donations.
- While sending the item by hand/courier, kindly mention clearly this is for "Donation Purpose".
- Kindly do note donate expired medicines or healthcare products.
THANK YOU! YOU HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE:
- 10/01/2018 Mrs. Nisha Tayal (Delhi) donated her Wheelchair.
- 28/05/2017 Mrs. Beena Saxena (Agra) donated some Surgical Gloves.
- 26/04/2016 Mr Wasim Khan (Agra) donated Hand B.P. Machine.
- 20/08/2015 Mrs. Lata Sharma (New Delhi) donated some face masks & gloves.
- 23/06/2014 Mr. Anurag Tandon (Shahdara) donated two walking sticks, one crutches & one walker used by his great grand mother Late Smt. Phoolan Rani Tandon.
- 18/10/2013 Mr. Malik (U.P.) donated a Wheel Chair.
- 03/07/2013 Mr. Salek Ram (U.P.) donated a Blood Pressure Measuring Machine.
- 22/05/2013 Mr. Vijay Kumar (New Delhi) donated a hospital stand.
- 24/12/2012 Mrs. Kavita Gupta (New Delhi) donated her walker.
- 21/12/2012 Mr. Rajesh Arora (New Delhi) donated the crutches.